+1 Our Site! Let your friends know you like us.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

LD 26 Opener

Well, here we are at Ludum Dare again. This time, I brought friends! Quite a few, actually. Last time was just myself and my roomie, but this time we have multiple coders. I'm really excited to see how much more can be accomplished with 24 extra hours and more people, perhaps multiplayer functionality is in order? We'll see.

It's late on night one, and we have a very thoroughly fleshed out game idea. If you'd like to read through the game design document and see our process in action, just follow this link: it'll take you to the magic.

With all this wonderful progress, I think I'll head to bed soon... In the mean time, meet the team!

Greyson Richey (myself): Code, studio owner, designer, music enthusiast.
Craig: Art, music
Greg: Code, design
Ryan: Code, design

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings. GL HF
Our stream

No comments:

Post a Comment